Switzerland Return Visa



If your Switzerland Residence Permit has been missing or stolen while you are overseas, you can appeal for a Switzerland Return visa. Remember that the return visa is only offered to Switzerland residence permit owner whose physical authorization has been missing or stolen. If you lose your residence permit since you remained outside of Switzerland for too extended, you require to apply again for a residence permit and or long-stay Switzerland visa.

Where to Appeal for a Switzerland Return Visa

You can appeal for your return visa at the Switzerland embassy of the nation where you are living. Dependent on the state, you may or may not require an appointment beforehand. But, in all cases, you have to submit your appeal in person and pay a visa fee.


When you submit your return visa appeal, you should provide the following documents:

  • Finalized and signed Long-stay visa appeal form
  • Two recent passport-sized photos in line with photo requirements
  • Your valid passport with the validity for at least three months after planned leave from Schengen area and must have at least two empty pages
  • Copies of your passport’s relevant pages

Note: In some situations, you will also have to submit a police clearance certificate

Share this Article
Facebook Google+ Twitter