Visa for Parent of a Tier 4 Child Student Permit

United Kingdom

This visa is a UK short-stay visa that is delivered to parents aiming to go with their kid who is younger than 12 years old, to study at an independent school in the UK. The Tier 4 Child permit does not permit dependents so that the parents can join their children with a short-term visa.

Who Requires

You should get a Parent of a Tier 4 Child visa to come and live in the UK if you own citizenship of a nation external the EEA nations or Switzerland.

Prerequisites to Apply

  • Evidence of relationship with the Tier 4 Child
  • Your child should be or should expect studying at in the UK at a fee-paying independent school
  • You should have sufficient funds to bear expenses for yourself and your Tier 4 Child
  • You should be able to carry out the costs of the remaining dependent family associates in the home nation, during the period of stay here
  • You should not plan to stay in the UK permanently
  • You must have adequate fund to pay for your travel towards another nation when leaving the UK at the end of the visit

How to Apply

Applying for this permit you are needed to follow the basic steps as for any other UK visa appeal. You must submit your Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visa in the following period:

  • Applying from the Overseas: Highest 3 months before you are scheduling to leave your nation to the UK
  • Applying from the UK to Extend or Change: You should be in the UK, and you have to appeal at least four weeks expiration of your current Tier 4 Child-Parent Visa.

Collect the Document File

Documents you are needed to submit when applying for a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visa are:

  • Proof of adequate maintenance funds as a Parent of a Tier 4 Child
  • Your bank or other financial institute’s declarations
  • Official letter of job issued by your home nation company
  • Documents display you as the business owner 
  • Evidence of financial responsibility by a third party (when appropriate).
  • Employment Letter validating that you are given leave from your current work for travelling to the UK
  • A formal letter from the educational institute affirming that you are approved leave from studies and that you are a full-time student in such institute
  • Evidence of relationship with the Tier 4 Child.

Maintenance and Housing Necessities

You will require to have the following funds to appeal for a UK visa as a Parent of a Tier 4 Child:

  • When you appeal similar time with your Tier 4 Child. This money:
    • Sufficient to cover your Tier 4 Child study dues for up to 1 academic year.
    • £1,535 for up to 9 months (additional £615 if further than one child is applying for Tier 4 Child Visa similar time with you).
  • When you appeal distinctly (is your child already owns a visa) enough fund to bear your and Tier 4 Child and other dependent’s maintenance expenses, this takes account of:
    • Living expenses
    • School dues
    • Accommodation expenses

Permitted to Do in the UK with a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visa

These are the doings you are allowed doing in the UK as a Parent of a Tier 4 Child:

  • Stay for as long as the tier 4 child has a legal visa, and they are under 12
  • You can appeal to extend your visa duration
  • Can get a voluntary job

Not Permitted to Do in the UK with a Tier 4 Child-Parent Visa

When in the UK with a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Permit, you cannot do the resulting activities:

  • Using the UK federal funds and aids
  • Change into one more group of a UK Visa
  • Appeal for settlement authorization
  • Get employed in a paid job
  • Bring additional family associates as your dependents
  • Remain in the UK when your child touches the age of 12 or finishes their educations

Visa Charges

You have to compensate £516 on the occasion of applying for a Parent of a Tier 4 Child Visa from the overseas. Applying for a visa extension will cost £1,033 or £1,643 for a standard or premium facility.

Share this Article
Facebook Google+ Twitter