This is a UK work permit for overseas skilled workforces coming to the UK for a full-time job offer in a religious institute, as a priest of religion, preacher, or as a member of a religious order.
Nationals of states that do not have a visa-free travel contract with the UK must obtain a Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa. To be qualified to travel to the UK with this visa, the religious position you have been proposed should not be such that could be occupied by the EU or EEA personnel.
Prerequisites to Appeal for a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
`The admissibility standards for getting a Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa are:
- Overcome the general requirements.
- The job you are expecting to accomplish should not be such that could be occupied by the UK or EEA personnel. Your sponsor should have looked for local workers by publicizing the job for a minimum of 28 days within six months prior to having delivered you the CoS.
- It would be best if you were presented or compensated a salary for your job, which is nearly similar to the payment of the UK or EEA workforces in the equal position. This compensation has to be sufficient to cover your living and housing expenses in the UK throughout employment.
- The same work environments as the UK or EEA workforces for a similar position.
- You should have finished training as a priest, working knowledge in a similar position in the home nation, or other alike education, training and certification.
- Not having breached the UK immigration or other regulations.
- Should not have detained a Tier 2 visa over the past one year.
How to Apply
To appeal for a Tier 2 Minister of religion visa, you have to follow the similar steps as for each UK visa application. You must submit the petition for Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa in conformism to the following period:
- Not prior than three months beforehand, the CoS employment period begins if you are applying from abroad.
- Prior to the existing Tier 2 Minister of Religion, visa period ends if you are applying from the UK to extend or shift.
- Not prior than 28 days earlier accomplishment the qualifying period of continuous residence if you are appealing from the UK for a settlement permit.
As early as you can travel to the UK with such a visa is 14 days beforehand, the starting date of your work agreement for the sponsor. This is for the detail that visa will start being legal, not prior than two weeks beforehand the CoS starting date.
Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa Necessities
The necessities to appeal for a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa are:
- The general obligations to apply for a UK visa.
- Your company has to be a certified Tier 2 sponsor, as a faith organization or other organization endorsing religious belief, recorded amongst the Registered Sponsors Certified under the PBS. The CoS should not be older than three months when you apply, and should not have been used for another visa appeal.
- Evidence of English language skill.
- You must have a minimum of £945 for yourself and £630 for any family associate applying with you (if appropriate).
- Proof of adequate reserves covering 90 days prior to the application. (Submit any of the following).
- Sank statements.
- Statements of the additional financial institute.
- Validation letter from the bank or financial institute affirming that you have at least £945 for at least of 90 days before you apply.
- ATAS Credential if you are 18 years old or above that age and wish to study while working here with Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa.
Permitted to Do in the UK with a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
Doings that you can do as an owner of a Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa contain:
- Settle when you achieve the qualifying period of continuous residence.
- Obtain an additional job. This applies if this job does not have extra than 20 hours of workload
- Do an unpaid or voluntary job. This is applicable for as long as it does not affect the primary job.
- You can partake in studies if this will not halt you from involving in your Minister of Religion job.
- Travel overseas and return in the UK.
- Take your family associates to the UK.
Not Permitted to Do in the UK with a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
The doings you are prohibited from doing in the UK with Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa:
- Using public reserves and advantages.
- Employed in a second job outside the visa rules.
Duration of Stay in the UK with a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
The resulting are durations of stay that can be proposed via a Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa:
- Entrance Clearance period in Tier 2 Minister of Religion. It is delivered for a maximum period of three years and one month, or the CoS period and one month, whichever of these periods are shorter.
- Leave to remain period in Tier 2 Minister of Religion. The shorter period between
- The CoS period along with 14 days, or
- Three years, or
- The variance between the time you have been settled in the Tier 2 class and six years.
You may be agreed further than the maximum 6-year visa period in Tier 2 Minister of Religion, in these situations:
- You have had a UK residence authorization (earlier 6 April 2011), in these groups:
- Tier 2 General.
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion.
- Tier 2 Sportsperson.
- Visa as a Jewish Agency worker.
- Visa as an operational staff of a foreign airline company.
- Visa as a minister of religion, preacher, an associate of a religious order.
- Work permit.
- Visa as a representative of an overseas newspaper, news or broadcasting agency.
- You have been delivered a visa in Tier 2 General, Minister of Religion or Sportsperson visa (on or after 6 April 2011).
Shift into Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa
There are numerous UK visa classes from which you can shift into the Tier 2 Minister of Religion, such as from:
- Tier 1 visas.
- Tier 2 visas.
- Tier 4 visas.
To shift into Tier 2 Minister of Religion from another visa, you have to appeal via the online facility of UK visas and immigration. As a share of the appeal, you also have to submit the following:
- Biometric data.
- Evidence of having been overseas in the UK during the previous visa legitimacy period over the past year (if appropriate).
- Travel admissibility.
- Evidence of organised housing.
- Entrance or departure stamps in your passport.
- Travelling itinerary or boarding card stumps
Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa Dependents
Your family associates can go with or join you in the UK either if you are applying for, or already bearing a Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa. They must get a Tier 2 Dependent Visa to be qualified to do so, but such admissibility is limited into the following family associates:
- Your spouse.
- Your unmarried or same-sex companion of a long-term relationship.
- Your child younger than 18 years old or older